Wednesday, January 25, 2006

The War on Procrastination

I'll start trying to re-learn CSS and start building a website this weekend as soon as a have a weeknight or weekend without tons of homework or some huge thing to do. Someone has to hold me to it.

I'm adding two webcomics to the my links list. The first is Spamusement. This (what's the word for one-panel?) comic takes the headings from actual junk e-mail, and uses them as captions for drawings. It works brilliantly. (Updates sporatically, i think)

Isolated Instances of Non-Gravity makes there three story-lined webcomics that I read. (We thought we'd never see the day...) It's best if you just read it than me mangling a summary of it. (Updates on Mondays.)

2 Comments:

At 1/29/2006 9:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Somehow I'm not suprised Isolated Instances of Non-gravity is the only webcomic that I recommended to you that you read. Its very depresssing. :P

 
At 1/14/2007 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, I don't know you but I am applying to NCSSM too. Let me know how it goes for you, I know how hard it is to get in.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home