Saturday, October 01, 2005

Swamped

Apparently Roshan's been going through the same things I have.

Sorry for not posting too much lately. Between school, homework, and way too much online poker, I haven't found the time nor the motive to post.

My fantasy football team's been doing well. I demolished Frank this past week 115-64. Lucky me, I had both S. Alexander and D. Bledsoe on my team, which gave me 50 points just between the two of them. I was worried over the weekend about having to eat my words of trashtalking that I was laying on Frank, but it all turned out ok.

Oh, I might as well give a shout out (to the 2 people who read my blog.....) to Will and Clare's webcomc at http://mediocres.keenspace.com/, and to all the kind folks at TripleJack Poker at http://www.triplejack.com. (That's right, Roshan. I'm cordually inviting you to follow both links.)

4 Comments:

At 10/02/2005 1:32 PM, Blogger Roshan said...

you spelled "cordially" wrong

 
At 10/02/2005 2:34 PM, Blogger Matthew said...

i know. i tried to dictionary.com it, but it didn't pick up my crappy spelling.

oh, shoot. is it cordually?

 
At 10/03/2005 5:41 PM, Blogger Roshan said...

lol, its cordially

 
At 10/04/2005 4:40 PM, Blogger Matthew said...

i can't spell.

i can't pick up on the obvious either.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home