Saturday, October 29, 2005

Blue Suede Shoes

Remember my old shoes? The ones that were disenegrating, and had to be laced up so tight to fit that the sides of the shoes almost overlapped each other? (I inherited my dad's incredibly narrow foot.) They're no more.

I bought a new pair of shoes today at Carolina Place Mall. They're technically running shoes, but they fit me really well because they're narrow. (Finally, I find a shoe that's naturally narrow. They pretty much don't sell shoes in narrow sizes. They have TONS of wide-size shoes, but no narrow ones.)

Oh yeah. And they're blue. (Well, not outlandishly blue. You have to see them to know what I mean.)

2 Comments:

At 11/01/2005 3:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's kinda funny. I always have trouble because my feet are kinda wide. I guess people expect guys feet to be wider and girls to be narrower. Silly people.

 
At 11/01/2005 4:59 PM, Blogger Roshan said...

Spiff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home