Monday, November 14, 2005

Long Weekend, Part One: NCSSM

Rather than make a monster post about my weekend, I've decided to break it up into two smaller parts to make it easier for me to procrastinate about it.

I spent Friday visiting with relatives, and Saturday in Durham at the North Carolina School of Science and Math's open house. My visit with my great-aunt and aunt were pretty uneventful, so I'll skip over that.

NCSSM was cool. I was suprised about how strong their humanities department was (perhaps even better than MP), and how weak their (new) computer science department was (perhaps worse than MP). Their computer science department is pretty much learning progrmaming in Java and the AP comptuer science course. But, at the very least, there's definately gonna be a community of students with technical skilZ on campus. Of course, their math and science programs are awesome.

I'm not sure about if I'll go if I get in. I'm definately considering it.

I need to get my application in soon. I've procratinated long enough.

1 Comments:

At 11/20/2005 12:32 PM, Blogger Roshan said...

I've been procrastinating about it too...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home