Thursday, October 06, 2005

late-nite posting

I miss the times during the summer when I could post to lj during the wee hours of the morning.

My mom's in New York with her sister, staying with her nephew (my cousin) for a week. So it's just us 3 guys in the house. (Scary.)

Life has been so... tiresome over the past week or so. I haven't gotten 8 hours of sleep per night in days.

I'm gonna feel bad about going to piano lessons tomorrow and not having practiced for the past 5 days. But it's not like i could do much. I mean, I could have made time to do it, but then i'd be feeling even crappier.

There's been so much homework over the past week... it's been crazy.

On a much better note, I'm way on Mr. Fisher's (physics teacher) good side. I've been doing really well in his class. He showed off one of my creative assignments to the other classes (a vector scavenger hunt to find the stuffed animal monkey mascot, with a kidnapping backstory). So, that clears 2 out of 3 teachers i'm going to ask to write letters of reccomendation for NCSSM. Ironic how I'm only having to worry about math teachers for letters of reccomendation.

I gotta make sure I don't miss the next Math Club meeting. I probably will, with my memory, organizational skills, and current mental state. (Then again, it may be the Duke Math Meet, in which case they will probably remind me about it.)

I'm liking my C&E class more and more, now that we're getting out of the history part of it.

I still play too much online poker. ($540k! w00t!)

I can't wait for the weekend. Enough said.

1 Comments:

At 10/10/2005 3:08 PM, Blogger Roshan said...

next math club meeting on the 15th, but i'm at a debate tourney....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home