Sunday, October 23, 2005

Speed Update

I've been really busy over the past week, and I've got plenty to do tonight. I haven't updated in so long that I feel that I need to make a quick, list-like update.

My computer's finished in TechConnect club, and it works. Gotta figure out whether i'm gonna buy/install a video card or not, though (the current video is integrated into the motherboard, and I can upgrade via an AGP slot).

I've been loaded down with homework over the past week. It let up over this weekend, but I've put it all off till today, so tonight won't be fun.

The whole Oddysey of the Mind thing will probably sort itself out. I haven't gotten a call from a team, but there's no given deadline, and the people are meeting Monday afternoon to sort through everyone who doesn't have a team yet.

I'm currently 2nd place in Fantasy Football, 4-2. This week isn't looking so great so far, but I may just pull it off.

My dad and I have been trying to install a new Wireless NIC into my mom's laptop to get her laptop to work, but we can't get it to fit in the slot yet. We might just have someone take a look at it.

We're gonna have to figure out how to get together at the Renaissance Festival soon (me, Clare, Meghan, etc.). It'll be a mess with all of our crazy schedules and parents, but we'll figure it out. Sunday seems to be the best day to do it.

I did okay at the two math competitions this past week. My mandelbrot individual score was not particularly impressive. On the team proof round, I wrote down something embarassingly wrong, but did pretty well overall. At the Panthers Numbers Crunch Qualifier, the questions were kinda funky, and we were only able to get 3rd out of 6 competing teams. The good news is that that qualifies us for the final round at the Panther's Stadium during school on November 10th.

I'm gonna update my blog template soon with more webcomic links. I use my blog now as a "click all the links open in tabs to check my stuff" thing. (Though I suppose I could set them all up ina bookmark folder and "open in tabs. In fact, I'm gonna do that as soon as I have some time with all of my homework done.)

Currently on the back burner: Studying for A+. Studying C++. Building the website. Entering this Endangered Species Poster contest I heard about through Envirothon. Applying for NCSSM. Finishing Myst IV.

Speaking of Myst IV, I've been finally playing it this weekend. I should really finish it, so I can buy the limited edition of Myst V before they all get sold. Of course, I'm assuming that I'll wait to buy Myst V until I finish Myst IV.

I'm all out of things to say today.

1 Comments:

At 10/23/2005 6:26 PM, Blogger Roshan said...

Wow...Life can be complicated, can it not?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home