Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Long time, No post

I started procrastinating about updating about that weekend, then it continued with heavy schoolwork and my usual insanity. Sorry about not updating.

Things have been okay. For christmas, I received a few books, a poker set, and a video game.

I won my fantasy football league!!! (does Steve Smith touchdown dance) I slipped into the finals by winning my last three season games (coming back from having a losing record and being 9th place to getting in at fourth place), beat Frank by a landslide (heh), and letting Shawn Alexander win my my championship (sorry, Evan). I also won my family christmas poker tournament for the second year in a row, and got some movie gift certifiacates, hot cocoa, and a nice deck of cards. I wonder if anything good in theatres is coming out soon...

Speaking of which, I saw The Chronicles of Narnia: the Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe with Clare and such. Good movie. I haven't read the book in years, though, so I'm not complaining like usual about how it "didn't follow the book". Then again, perhaps just the Harry Potter and Chralie and the Chocolate Factory movies were not appealing to me by themselves.

I'm applying to NCSSM. I'm not sure if I'll go if I get in, but I'm leaning toward it. My essay and interest/extracurriculars are due online by Sunday at midnight. I really gotta get to work on those.

Exam week is this week. Bleh. I had French and Physics today, followed by 2 back to back math competitions. Meh. (Then again, I did well on the competitions. Hoo-rah!)

Turns out, at triplejack poker (online), the icon that shows that I link to the site from my website links to my blog. Which means that someone I didn't know has read my blog. Which is awesome. (One of fifty, Clare, before you hold me to my comment and make me start my own webcomic. 49 to go.)

I hope to update more later. Like tomorrow or something. Or this week. Heck, in the next 7 days would be really nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home