Thursday, October 13, 2005

Radio

You know what one of the things that I hate about the radio is? They never tell you what the name of a song is. When you want to know the name of the song, the best you can do is try to catch a few lyrics and google them. Which rarely works. (Of course, there's that Song-411 service i've heard about, but i'm not gonna go into that.)

It happened to me about 3 weeks ago when I was riding home from school with my mom, listening to Lite-102.9. There was this song I heard many times before with this famous saxaphone line, and this great guitar riff. I wanted to know what the name of the song was so I could download it, but my mom couldn't remember. It stank. (Come to think of it, I coulda looked through the top-25 played list for the station on iTunes, but i forgot about it.)

Luckily for me, she suddenly remembered the name of the song today, and now I have it on iTunes. It's Baker Street by Gerry Rafferty. Such a cool song.

1 Comments:

At 10/14/2005 3:05 PM, Blogger Roshan said...

Hmm...

It usually works just fine for me if I google the song lyrics. Try inputting a longer phrase?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home