Thursday, April 13, 2006

Sorry for my absence.

I'm sorry for not posting for several weeks. I've been busy and stressed.

One day during spring break, my mom and I went to this tea house down on south boulevard. (I think the area is called South End.) Real, loose tea is light years better than the stuff you get in tea bags from the grocery store.

I thought making tea would be really hard, but it's not. We got this little basket thing that you place on your mug, and when you pour water into your mug, you brew your tea. No pot, no anything.

I got my response back from NCSSM a few days ago, and I got accepted. I'm not 100% sure at this point, but I'm probably going to go. Roshan, a good friend of mine, got wait listed, so I'm still nervous about that.

I'm thinking about taking Japanese and Short Story Writing at NCSSM next year. The trouble is not just getting the courage to take those courses, but also to convince my parents that I can handle it.

Sorry for my grocery list of a post. Now that I've finally posted again, perhaps I can start getting back in the habit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home