Friday, June 09, 2006

Endings and Beginnings

Exams are finally over, and school is finally out. I've been really busy with my schoolwork, which has kept me from doing quite a few things I've wanted to, such as, *ahem*, posting to my blog.

As a quick update, I passed Net+ for networking, did well on my exams, and am officially going of to school at NCSSM next year. I'll try to go into further detail later.

I've been trying to come up with a list of things to do over the summer, but I'm coming dry. I've got plently of things that involve me trying to learn something on my own (building a website, studying math, writing and drawing, programming, studying for Net+), but I can't think of too many things that involve getting out of the durn house and doing something. I've searched through the public library website and found a couple of events I might want to attend, but I don't have any other ideas at the moment. At least it's early in the summer, right?

(Less than 24 hours into summer vacation, and I'm already bored. Pathetic.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home