Sunday, August 21, 2005

Two random things.

Just because I feel like blogging right about now.

I've gotten wayy to good at online poker. (I play at triplejack.com, for fun (no, i'm not actually winning real money)) I've turned $1000 of starting chips (2 $500 buy-ins) into $250,000, and I'm ranked about 20th on the site.

I find i funny that now that Roshan and Lucas have started blogging, they're getting a whole bunch of other people to do it. Peter and Ted both have their own blogs. I'm not sure if Tong-Tong got his blog before or after Lucas/Roshan. I've been blogging for at least more than a year, and everyone thinks Roshan and Lucas are the first among us to do so. (Check my archives on LiveJournal!)

2 Comments:

At 8/21/2005 5:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I blogged before any of you!

 
At 8/21/2005 6:33 PM, Blogger Matthew said...

Good point. Good freaking point.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home