Friday, August 12, 2005

20gb gone to waste.

You know how small my music collection is? Currently 686.2MB. That's small. That's less than 1/30 of my iPod's space. Roshan has freaking gigs of music, and he's not the person with the most music that I know.

I have freaking $12 credit on iTunes that has been sitting there for ages, and I dunno what to use it on.

On a related note, Drew has these Porcupine Tree ablums on his computer that I desperately want, but he won't let me rip to my computer. The plan is to wait until he stops liking the music...

The problem about finding music that I like it that I don't know what I like.

2 Comments:

At 8/12/2005 8:32 PM, Blogger Roshan said...

Ha, I'll take your ipod off your hands...and I actually have bout 5 gigs of music on my comp.

 
At 8/13/2005 10:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

DISPATCH!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, I can recomend a lot of music and let you listen to a bit and see if you like it.

Also you should get Dispatch. Yup, Dispatch. Did I mention Dispatch?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home