Tuesday, August 16, 2005

State of my Weekend Address

My family went relative-visiting/vacationing/roadtrip-esque ing this weekend. We went to go see my (great-) Aunt Wood on Saturday, we went to Atlantic Beach on Sunday, and we visited my Aunt Alice on Monday. (Das be a lot of drivings.)

Visiting Aunt Wood was nice. She asked me to fix all of the digital clocks in her house (which were hence there isn't too much to talk about.

Atlantic Beach was nice enough. The weather wasn't as hot there as it was in Wilson the following day. My dad made us visit Fort Macon on before we got to the hotel, which was really boring. Sunday didn't turn out to be the best day to visit the beach, though, as most of the places we were thinking about eating at for lunch were closed. (For all who are curious, we ended up eating lunch at the Beaufort Grocery Co., where i had a portabello mushroom sub sandwich. Yummy.) We met these nice locals at lunch, who gave us a tip for where to go to dinner on a Sunday.

Monday was, for lack of a better word, crappy. (Excuse my language.) Breakfast made me sick, and it pretty much lasted for the entire day. We spent the night at Aunt Alice's house, where I watched the movie Kiss of the Dragon on tv. And then we drove home today.

I probably would have rather stayed at home this past weekend instead of gone on the trip. Oh well.

I'm thinking class assignments may have come in while I was gone, which would have been collected with the rest of the mail by my neighbor. Stay tuned for further details!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home