Saturday, August 27, 2005

Binder Idea

I'm sitting in my room, assembling all of the school supplies I bought today (8 binders, 3 packs of 3 sets of dividers, a spiral notebook and a composition book) into binders for each course to be put in each bookbag based on A-day or B-day. I just had a (brilliant?) thought.

I'm always in trouble while looking down into my bookbag, trying to figure out which binder is which, needing to get one out for class. So I'm thinking: why isn't there some sort of way to label binders from the top? Some kind of flap or something at the top of the binder that you can write on so you can tell what the binder is when looking at it from top-down. I might just jury-rig some sort of system like that during the year.

1 Comments:

At 8/29/2005 4:22 PM, Blogger Roshan said...

Aha!

I have felt the same way. When you invent this, I will be the first in line.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home