Friday, August 26, 2005

Long Day

I have a tidbit about today that deserves a new post. (Wow. Ms. Anliker really did affect me.)

Some classes seem much longer than others. Last year, Ms. Franklin's class seemed to take much, much longer than all of my other classes.

All of my classes today seemed incredibly long, and it ended up confusing me. I was thinking for a couple of minutes during theatre about how I was gonna go get on my bus and turn in my new schedule change form, before I realized that Ms. Petta's class was only my third of the day. During C&E, it felt like I had my first physics class yesterday rather than this morning.

School is really getting to my head.

1 Comments:

At 8/27/2005 12:44 PM, Blogger Roshan said...

"School is really getting to my head"

And we've only been through two days of it!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home