Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Can I have my life back, now?

Ok, so I turned my paper in this morning. (Actually, my brother turned it in. I was feeling really sick this morning - must have been the two cups of coffee last night and two hours of sleep.)

I really don't think it's that great. It's certainly way shorter than I would have liked - only about 2100 of the maximum 4000 words.

But, it's done. They can't fail me out of the IB. (well, so long as I do at least mediocre in TOK, where I'll probably do much better than that) Besides, as Coach Ru pointed out, the extended essay is only worth bonus points towards the diploma.

It's nice, not having this burden hanging over my head any more.

2 Comments:

At 2/21/2007 11:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah i totally missed you today!
sorry you are sick.. oh and GUESS WHAT I AM DOING?! =O!
my EE... well i hope to see you tomorrow and get better!

 
At 2/23/2007 4:01 PM, Blogger Clare said...

Woohoo! I can actually talk to you now!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home